Saturday, July 16, 2011

Client Testimonies

"Having Lindsay at the hospital with us during delivery was more of a blessing then we knew to expect. At first, when things were going slowly, it was helpful to have her there to encourage me and share in my excitement and anticipation. However, when things started moving more quickly than we were prepared for, Lindsay did a great job keeping us focused. Later, she shared pictures and times of important events from the delivery that we now hold as treasures. As a woman, I enjoyed having Lindsay with me because I knew she'd been through and understood all that a labor and delivery would entail physically, emotionally, and spiritually." ~ J & D


*I never share photos or testimonies without permission



"Lindsay provided great advice and support during my wife's labor and delivery. She met us when we arrived at the hospital and stayed with us the entire time, helping in any way she could and guiding us through the entire process. From my perspective as a husband, I felt she took some of the pressure off, helping us to relax some (if that is possible) and made it a more enjoyable experience." ~A

"You are a wonderful doula...You were a huge support to me in the delivery room" ~C

No comments:

Post a Comment